This event will explore a day-in-the-life of a team responsible for successfully planning and executing RBM, revealing how you can lead your organization's RBM journey.
We will review the growing evidence in favour of RBM, and how to take, what on the surface appears complicated, and make it simple.
- Understand the benefits from an integrated EDC, Targeted SDV, and centralized analytics/KRIs
- Learn best practices for RBM study planning and execution, and key pitfalls to avoid
- Understand the obligations of ICH E6 (R2), and how the guidance could impact on successful submissions
- Draw a clear line of sight between study risk assessment and operational KRIs and quality oversight methods
- Capitalize on the best use of statistics in central data review
Differentiate between KRIs and data quality assessment
Where and When?
The event will take place at the Tokyo Belle Salle, Sumitomofudousan Chiyoda First wing 1F 2-36-1 Kanda jinbouchou Chiyodaku 101-0051 Tokyo, on November 9, 2017, from 1:30 - 4:30pm
Please complete the form to register for your free ticket.
*In submitting this form, I authorize CluePoints to send me commercial and company news messages via email relating to CluePoints and its products and services. I acknowledge that I will be able to unsubscribe at any time.